Included in Fair:
- Desk Check In
- 1 x Carry-On Bag, 1 x Hand Luggage
- Drop down TV’s throughout plane, but no individual screens in the seats.
- In-Flight Wifi
- Entertainment provided with Norwegian App
- Variety of snacks, sandwiches and drinks available for an (inflated) price.
- NO FREE WATER. We asked for just a glass of water (as every other flight we’ve been on you can at least get free water) and they said No, and that we had to buy a bottle if we wanted water.
- Credit Card preferred.
Seat Selection Prices:
- Or free randomly selected seat
- Low Fare, Low Fair+, Premium:
- Non-refundable/No cancellation option
- 36 -75.00 Pounds to change details or date/time
- Flex and PremiumFlex:
- Fully Refundable
- Free to change details or date/time
This wasn’t our first time flying with Norwegian and overall they are a pretty good budget airline, one of the best we’ve flown with and is actually in the Top 5 for 2016’s Top Budget Airlines. The seats were pretty comfy with enough leg room and space. Nothing was included, not even a glass of water, which was annoying. The staff were friendly and check in was easy and quick. They even offered to check our luggage for free because the plane was full and there wouldn’t be room for our carry-ons in the over-head compartment. Would definitely fly with them again and if you’re looking for a good budget airline Norwegian is a great option.